Applications are invited for JRF (Electrical Engineering) Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Trichy for the year 2021. The last date of application is 13 September.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, (for consultancy/ research projects, under the Project Investigator Dr. S.Senthil Kumar, Associate Professor and Electrical and Electronics Engineering in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15 and Tamil Nadu.
Design and Development of WBG Device Based High Current Converters for Industry Applications.
M.E / M-Tech Specialized in Power Electronics / Power Systems.
- Purchase of Equipment’s and Components.
- Setting up of the prototype hardware in the laboratory.
- Evaluate and analyse the system.
- Design and Testing of SIC based power converter in the laboratory at NIT-T.
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post with “Junior Research Fellow – ES – NaMPET-III” mentioned on the cover:
- Filled in application should be furnished in the prescribed format.
- Self-attested copies of marksheets, degree certificates and experience certificate.
- The soft copy of the application shall be sent to email@example.com on or before 13th September 2021.
- The duly filled-in hard copy of the application along with copies of certificates should reach us before 4.00 pm on 15th September 2021 in prescribed format.
Rs. 35,960/- (Rs.31,000/- plus 16% HRA).
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Electrical Engineering) Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Trichy.
You may also be interested in: