Applications are invited from bright, young candidates for the following post under a DST (Advanced Manufacturing Technologies) funded project in Discipline of Electrical Engineering.
BTech in Electronics/Computer Science with a valid GATE score or MTech in Electronics/Computer Science with the following skills.
- Expertise in C++ and object-oriented programming
- Expertise in Python and UNIX Scripting
- Experience in GUI frameworks in Python (PyQt5, PyPI, PyGUI).
- Expertise in HTML & SQL coding
- Knowledge of source control tools (Bitbucket, Github)
- Basic knowledge of microelectronics and lithography process.
1 year extendable till end of project (October 2022) on satisfactory performance.
Self-motivated students (fulfilling the above eligibility criteria), who are willing to work in the area of Computational Lithography are encouraged to send me (nihar[at]iitgn.ac.in) their current CV on or before 16th May 2021. The selection will be based on interview and shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance the date and time of the interview.
For official notification, click below.
You may be interested in: