Applications are invited for JRF (ECE) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Trichy for the year 2021. The last date of application is 5 December.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post for SERB-IMPRINT-II sponsored research project titled “Development of 3D Printed Wearable Button Antenna for Soldier Performance Monitoring Applications” in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Communication Systems/ RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design etc.) selected through any one of the following
- National Eligibility Tests –CSIR –UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc. with 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA ≥ 6.5/10) in UG and PG Or
B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Communication Systems/ RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design etc.) with 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA ≥ 6.5/10) in UG and PG.
3 years. Tenure of Assignment: 1 year, extendable further till the completion of Project based on performance and fund availability.
- Expertise on Antenna Design and Simulation using Ansys HFSS/CST etc
- Purchase of equipment and components for the project
- Simulation, Fabrication, Experimental verification of the Antenna and other associated components.
- Documentation of the results
Eligible candidates must fill the application through online link. Scanned copy of the filled application form and relevant certificates as single .pdf file should be uploaded.
Rs. 30,000 per month /-Consolidated. For Non GATE Candidates Rs. 25,000+16% HRA.
You may also be interested in: