Applications are invited for JRF (ECE/CS) at IIT Dharwad for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 November.
About IIT Dharwad
IIT Dharwad is an Institute of National Importance created by an Act of Parliament in 2016. IIT Dharwad has been steadily establishing its operations in its present campus while at the same time, master plan development and construction of permanent campus infrastructure are also in progress.
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate or Graduate degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent selected through a process described through any one of the following: Scholars who are selected through GATE, The Selection process through National level examination conducted by IIT.
- Desirable Qualification: Strong programming skills, Strong conceptual knowledge in Signal Processing, Machine Learning and Deep learning.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of selection process.
Development of speech processing algorithms for automatic detection of depression and other mental health issues using signal processing, machine learning and deep learning approaches.
Maximum 3 years.
- Last date to submit application form online: 20th November 2021
- Date for declaration of shortlist: 22th November 2021
- Date of selection process: 25th November 2021
Interested candidates can apply via this page.
₹31,000/-+ 16% House Rent Allowance per month.
You may also be interested in:
- Project Assistant (Research & Development Office) at IIT Gandhinagar: Apply by Nov 15
- JRF (Mechanical/Physics/Materials Science) at IIT Ropar: Apply by Nov 20