Applications are invited from dedicated candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow to work in a DST-SERB Funded Project titled “Development of Intelligent Control of Heat Integrated Reactive Dividing Wall Column for the synthesis of Methyl Acetate”.
- The applicant should have at least one B. Tech or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or allied branch of engineering/ technology with CGPA not below 6.5 on a ten-point scale or 60% marks from reputed institute and university.
- Preference will be given to the NET/ GATE qualified candidates.
- Candidates will be required to work in the Chemical Engineering software for simulation work and knowledge of coding in MATLAB environment.
- The candidate shall be exposed to handling the labs and will be encouraged to contribute to research work related to the project.
- The selected candidates shall be encouraged to register for Ph.D./ already registered candidates can also apply.
Rs.31000/= per month + 16% HRA initially for one year extendible up to the end of the project on a yearly basis.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their resume highlighting:
- Essential Educational Qualifications – Year of passing, percentage, board/university, examinations passed (from X onwards).
- Address of communication, phone number, mobile number (if any) and email address.
- Familiarity with ASPENONE, MATLAB, and other programming languages.
- Desirable proficiency in instrumentation.
- Desirable professional Experience with reference.
Interested candidates can email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be contacted via contact numbers given in the application. The last date to apply is May 4, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Research Officer (Pharmacognosy) at Ministry of AYUSH, CCRH, New Delhi: Apply by May 30.