Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research project funded by ‘DST’ at the Institute of Nano Sciences & Technology, Mohali.
Multilayer-Structured High-Energy-Density Dielectric Polymer Nanocomposite Capacitors for Pulse Power Applications.
Junior Research Fellow (01)
M.Sc./ M.Tech. Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Material Science/ Nanoscience and Nanotechnology/ Electronics Science/ Applied Sciences/ Engineering with NET/ GATE/ JEST/ DST-Inspire/ National level qualifying examination.
The upper age limit shall be 28 years as on 20.03.2020, which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/, Physically Handicapped/ Visually Handicapped and female applicants whereas 3 years in case of OBCs (Non-creamy layer candidates).
Rs. 31,000/- (pm) + 16 % HRA (as applicable)
Initially for one year and may be extended based on the performance of the candidate.
- Candidates desirous of appearing in the interview, are requested first email their detailed CV to the email id of PI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The position is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
- The position is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph.D. program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Original documents of age proof/ certificates/ degrees/ mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented along with the self-attested photocopies of these documents at the time of the interview.
- The walk-in-interview will be held on May 12, 2020. (Extended)
Phone Number: +91-172-2210056/57
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Research Internship for Scheduled Tribe Students at INST Mohali [Monthly Stipend Rs. 10k]: Apply by June 1.