Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in a time-bound INMAS – DRDO R&D project undertaken in the Department of Chemical Engineering at NITK Surathkal.
NITK Surathkal is a premier Institute engaged in imparting quality technological education and providing support to research and development activities. NITK is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament. NITK has carved a niche for itself among the best technical institutes in India. NITK offers 9 UG, 26 PG programs, and Ph.D. programs.
Design and Development of Affinity-Based Sensors for the Detection of Radiological Compounds in Point of CBRN Emergencies using ZnO NPs Functionalized by Amidoxine and Mugenic Acid.
- M.Tech or Equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering/ Nanotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Engineering/ Chemistry disciplines is eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a valid GATE Score at the time of M.Tech or NET will be preferred and encouraged to register for the Ph.D. program in the Department of Chemical Engineering at NITK Surathkal.
- The candidates may need to carry out travel between INMAS – DRDO during the project tenure at regular intervals as per the project guidelines.
Rs. 28,750/- + HRA
How to Apply?
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format along with photocopies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications, etc., and should reach NITK on or before 1-07-2021 by 5.00 P.M by email to email@example.com.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by E-mail/Phone. Selection will be based on qualification, experience, and interview. The interview will be through online mode, a link for an online interview will be provided at the time of the interview. NITK Surathkal reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
You might also be interested in:
- Project Associate (Biological Sciences) Under DBT Funded Project at IISER Bhopal: Apply by June 21
- JRF Under DST Funded Project at BITS Pilani: Apply by June 24