Applications are invited for JRF (Dept of ECE) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 18 October 2021.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST sponsored project in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Machine Learning for Classification of Human Activities using Body Worn Low Profile Flexible Antenna
- Sponsored Agency: SERB, DST
- Duration: 3 Yrs (August 2024)
- Principal Investigator (P.I): Dr. Banani Basu
- Age Limit 35 Yrs
- Essential Qualification M Tech in ECE /EI / CSE and should have GATE/CSIR-UGC NET/ qualified. Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all documents.
Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email: banani[at]ece.nits.ac.in.
- Last date of receiving/submission of filled up application form: 18 October
- Date of interview: 21 October
Rs 31,000/- per month for first two years & Rs 35000/- for last one year.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Dept of ECE) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in: