Department of Physics, NIT Durgapur invites applications for the temporary position of JRF for a Dept. of Science & Biotechnology (DSTB), Govt. of West Bengal, funded project.
Development and characterization of functionalized carbon nanotube-polymer nanocomposites having enhanced dielectric properties for charge storage devices.
- Rs. 16,000/- p.m. + HRA15% and MA Rs.300 allowances as per Govt. norms for first 2 Years.
- Rs. 18,000/- p.m. + HRA15% and MA Rs.300 allowances as per Govt. norms after 2 Years.
- Essential Qualifications: First-class in M. Sc. (Physics), Qualified in NET/GATE or any National level Examinations conducted by MHRD for Ph.D. Admission.
- List of NETs: CSIR, UGC, JEST, JAM, etc. However, these NET qualifications will have to
be relevant to the qualifying degree of the candidate concerned.
- Desirable Qualifications: Good academic record.
- Experience of research work in the relevant field.
The post of Physics JRF is purely temporary in nature but the selected candidate may apply to register for the Ph.D. degree at NIT Durgapur, after clearing the institutional admission procedure.
Bachelor accommodation in the Institute hostel may be provided subject to availability.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are advised to send their curriculum vitae giving full particulars of Educational Qualifications, Experience, Publications, Research Interests, etc. to Prof. Ajit K. Meikap, by email (ajit.meikap[at]phy.nitdgp.ac.in) by 3rd July 2019.
- Date of Interview: 5th July 2019, Reporting Time 10:00 AM.
- Venue: Department of Physics, NIT Durgapur.