Walk-in Interview will be conducted for the position of JRF in a time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, NIT Rourkela on 17th June 2019 and Time 10:30 A.M.
Tectonic evolution of Bavali Shear Zone and it’s Gondwana connection; a structural, metamorpkic and chronologic analysis.
DST-SERB, Lower Ground floor, Vasant square mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070.
Research work related to the project. The candidate may register for Ph.D. at NIT Rourkela
Rs. 31000/- per month for 1st and 2nd year and 35000/-per month for the 3rd year + HRA @ 16 %.
- 65% marks or above in M.Sc. or M.Sc. Tech. or M. Tech. (Applied Geology/Earth System Science). M.Sc. or M.Sc. Tech. candidates should be NET or GATE qualified.
- Desirable: Field Experience.
Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
How to Apply?
- Click here to download the application form.
- Send the completed form to the Principal Investigator by email to srekha[at]nitrkl.ac.in, georekha[at]gmail.com.
- Further, the candidates should bring their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of colored passport size photographs, etc., as well as a
set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview.
Prof. Rekha S.
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela-769 008
Telephone No.: 0661-246 2935 (O)
Email: srekha[at]nitrkl.ac.in, georekha[at]gmail.com