Applications are invited for a Walk-in-interview for Project-JRF position in the group of Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy, at IISER Kolkata. The position is available for nine months based on the performance and availability of funds.
The duty involves solid-phase peptide synthesis, structural characterization, and its application in the area of medicinal chemistry, therapeutic biomaterial, cancer biology, regenerative medicine, and Computational Biology work/ Bioinformatics.
Engineering improved siRNA based combinatorial nanotherapeutics for managing metastasis and adaptive resistance in breast cancer treatment.
- M.Sc Chemistry having specialization in organic chemistry, or M.Sc Chemistry with M.Sc project in the area of organic chemistry or M.Sc in Life Sciences having specialization in Computational Biology/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/ Human Physiology/ Physiology/ Immunology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Zoology/ Biophysics and having Chemistry as one of the pass subjects.
- Candidates having expertise in Computational Biology and having a B.Sc in Physics Hons. and M.Sc in Biophysics or B.Sc in Chemistry Hons and M.Sc in Biophysics can also apply.
- Candidate needs to have a strong background in chemistry, especially in peptide chemistry and conformational analysis.
- Candidates need to have a valid NET-LS certificate or DBT-JRF (category B) certificate or GATE certificate or DST-INSPIRE eligibility document.
Rs. 25000+30 % HRA
- Interested candidates are requested to bring an application letter(hardcopy), hardcopy of CV, a brief description of research experience (hardcopy, maximum 1page) and hard copies of self-attested relevant documents (certificates and marks sheets from Class X, Class XII, BSc, MSc)and a photo-identity proof on the date of interview.
- Candidates also need to bring a valid NET-LS certificate or DBT-JRF (category B) certificate or GATE score card or DST-INSPIRE eligibility document.
- Please note that final year MSc candidates whose final year result is awaited and will be declared soon can also apply.
- The walk-in-interview will be held on May 13, 2020, at the CCES meeting room (TRC 3rd floor) at IISER Kolkata.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: JRF/ Project Assistant (Under DST Funded Project) at IIT Ropar: Apply by May 28.