Applications are invited under the sponsored project of CSIR for the post of Junior Research Fellow.
Design and Development of Deployable thin Film based Evanescent Field Sensor to Check the Quality of Food from Adulteration
Maximum 3 Years or till the end of the projects whichever is earlier
The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is sanctioned for a maximum period of 3 years
- Possessing M.Sc. /BE/B. Tech. or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE
- Basic knowledge of Optical fiber communication subject along with design and analysis of Photonics sensor. Software knowledge includes COMSOL and MATLAB
- The selected candidate may be allowed to enroll for the Ph.D. program as per institute rules.
Rs. 31,000/- per month (+ 16% HRA as applicable) for the first 2 Years and then Rs. 35,000/- per month (+ 16 % HRA as applicable) for next remaining 1 Year
- The Applications along with complete bio-data mentioning the project number and title along with attested copies of mark-sheets must reach to the principal investigator at the address given above latest by 20/09/2019 (Friday: 5 PM) with softcopy on Email: email@example.com
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of the interview.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project.
- All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad if required.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Phone Number: 09471191354
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org