Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow for the “Deep Summarization Evaluation” sponsored project in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Deep Summarization Evaluation Sponsored Agency DST-CNRS Targeted Programme 2018-19
- No. of posts: 01
- Duration: Approx. 02 years (i.e. Up to Jan, 2023) or co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Principal Investigator (P.I): Dr. Partha Pakray
- Age Limit 30 Years (last date of application)
- Essential Qualification 1. B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class Degree and 2. M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class Degree and 3. Valid GATE/ NET qualified.
- Desirable Qualification/ Experience: Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred. Expertise and strong interests in Natural Language. Processing, Deep Learning and Python Programming.
Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up applications along with C.V and all other relevant documents to Dr. Partha Pakray, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar through email: partha[at]cse.nits.ac.in and pakraypartha[at]gmail.com with subject line “Application for the temporary post of JRF under the project Deep Summarization Evaluation”.
- Last date of receiving/submission of filled up application form: 31/03/2021 at 11:59 PM.
- Date of interview, time, and venue: 12/04/2021 at 11:00 AM
Rs. 31,000/- per month.