Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering and Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
- For CSE: Emergency Response Support System.
- For EEE: Design, Implementation, and Analysis of Wireless Power Transfer and PV System for Battery Charging of Passenger eBus.
- M.Tech./M.E. (with GATE qualification) in Power Electronics and Drives/ Power System/Electric Vehicles/ Energy Systems/ Renewable Systems with a thesis in the area of power electronics based system for EEE Department.
- Research Fellow M.E/M-Tech–CSE/SE/Relevant streams in Computer Science and Engineering for CSE Department.
- Rs. 31,000p.m. + HRA@ 20% (Two years) for JRF in EEE Department.
- Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated) for JRF in the CSE Department.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application in proper format by clicking here and detailed curriculum vitae through email at email@example.com and a hard copy of the application should reach the Principal Investigator (PI), by July 12, 2019.
Phone Number: +91-7708243070
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.