KL University, Vaddeswaram (Andra Pradesh) invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow in SERB (Science and Engineering Research Board) sponsored project.
The Koneru Lakshmaiah Charities was established as a trust in the year 1980 with its official address at Museum road, Governorpet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh and started KL College of Engineering in the Academic year 1980-81.
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Project title: Design and implementation of reconfigurable energy efficiency protocol based on IoT application domain.
- Funding Agency: DST ICPS
- Project Duration: 3 years
Interested candidates must fulfil these eligibility criteria:
- B.Tech / M.Tech. (CSE/ECE/Embedded systems/IoT)
- Preference will be given to candidates having Research experience in Wireless Networks or IoT or any publication in related area of any branch Engg. /Science degree is also eligible.
How to apply? and Important Dates
- Interested candidates should send their complete bio-data along with relevant documents including all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. to the principal investigator through email on or before 15th August 2019.
- Date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates on or before 17th August 2019 by e-mail.
- The selected candidate should join on or before 01-09-2019.
Selected candidate for the JRF Post for this project will be paid off: Rs. 25,000/- (I & II year) & 28000/- for III Year per month (Revised 35000/-Rs. subject to sanction). Candidates will not get any travelling or daily allowances.
Principal Investigator: Dr. K Raghava Rao (Prof. KL University)
For more details, click here.
About the Author