Applications are invited for JRF (Computer Science & Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 August.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow for the “Deep Summarization Evaluation” sponsored project in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Silchar.
Deep Summarization Evaluation.
- Age Limit 30 Years (last date of application)
- Essential Qualification 1. B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class Degree. M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class Degree and Valid GATE/ NET qualified. Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred.
- Desirable Experience Expertise and strong interests in Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Python Programming.
16 Months (i.e. Up to Jan 19, 2023) or co-terminus with the duration of the project.
Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up applications along with C.V and all other relevant documents to Dr. Partha Pakray, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology
Silchar through email: partha[at]cse.nits.ac.in and pakraypartha[at]gmail.com with subject line “Application for the temporary post of JRFunder the project Deep Summarization Evaluation”.
Rs. 31,000/- per month.
- Last date of receiving/submission of filled up application form: 20 Aug 2021
- Interview details: 28/08/2021 at 03:00 PM
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Computer Science & Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in:
- Engineering Campus Hiring Program by Goldman Sachs [Bengaluru, Hyderabad]: Apply by Aug 15
- Project Associate Under BIRAC Funded Project at ILS, Bhubaneswar: Apply by Aug 9