Applications are invited for JRF (Computer Science & Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 20 April.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow for the “ Deep Summarization Evaluation” sponsored project in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Deep Summarization Evaluation
- Sponsored Agency: DST-CNRS Targeted Programme 2018-19
- Duration: 8 Months (i.e. Up to Jan 19, 2023) or co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Principal Investigator (P.I): Dr. Partha Pakray
- Age Limit 30 Years (last date of application)
- Essential Qualification 1. B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class Degree and M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class Degree and Valid GATE/ NET qualified.
- Desirable Experience Expertise and strong interests in Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Python Programming.
Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up prescribed application from along with C.V and all other relevant documents(Results & Certificates) to Dr. Partha Pakray, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar through email: partha[at]cse.nits.ac.in and pakraypartha[at]gmail.com with subject line “Application for the temporary post of JRF under the project Deep Summarization Evaluation.
Rs. 31,000/- per month.
- Last date of application is 20 April.
- Interview details: 02/05/2022 at 11:00 AM at Department of CSE,NIT Silchar.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Computer Science & Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in: