Applications are invited for JRF (Computer Science and Engineering) Under NCSM Sponsored Project at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2021. Applications open until position filled.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGn) invites applications for a JRF position in the area of Computer Science and Engineering.
Gandhipedia: A One-Stop Portal for Browsing Gandhian Literature, Life-Events and His Social Network.
Applications are invited for one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position for a National Council of Science Museums sponsored Project. The work involves development of a visualization portal to browsing Gandhian literature, life events and his social Network.
Mandatory Qualifications: Masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas. Or Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas with valid GATE score.
- Expertise in machine learning, text processing and analysis.
- Prior experience in Python platforms such as NLTK, Anaconda, Python notebooks along with basic versioning system knowledge.
- Expertise in basic web-development technologies such as HTML, CSS, and JQuery along with advanced technologies like MongoDB, Django, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Experience of writing research papers.
- Implementation experience of atleast one ML/NLP project.
- Evidence of excellent coding skills.
The candidates will be offered a position for 12 months, which may be extended based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
JRF: Consolidated Rs. 31,000 (JRF) per month.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page. The applications will continue to be screened until the positions are filled.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Computer Science and Engineering) Under NCSM Sponsored Project at IIT Gandhinagar.
You may also be interested in: