Applications are invited for JRF (Computer Science and Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2021. Applications are open until the positions are filled.
Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for IITGn internally sponsored project. The work involves development of network monitoring platform, algorithms and automation tools using the programmable network devices like SmartNICS and programmable switches.
Smart Network Intelligence- Agile and Multi-Purpose Network Monitoring platform for Online Anomaly Detection
- Master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas (Information Technology/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering) Or
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas (Information Technology/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering) with a valid GATE score.
- Experience in computer networks and operating systems.
- Prior experience in C/C++, Java and along with basic versioning system knowledge.
- Hands on experience in Unix/Linux networking tools, network stack and DPDK frameworks.
- Good mathematical background.
- Experience of writing research papers.
- Implementation experience of at least one systems project.
- Evidence of excellent coding skills.
The candidates will be offered a position for 12 months, which may be extended based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
Interested candidates can apply for the post via this page.
Consolidated Rs. 31,000 (JRF) per month.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Computer Science and Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar.
You may also be interested in: