Applications are invited for JRF (Communication Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Tirupati. The last date of application is 7 August.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a time-bound SERB-sponsored SRG project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering.
Ultra-Reliable Machine to Machine Communication with Short Packets for Mission-Critical Applications
- Gate qualified ME/MTech/MS in Communication Engg/Signal Processing with a minimum of 65% marks, or
- Dual Degree candidates from IITs/NITs in Electrical Engineering (with specialization in communication/signal processing) with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 or
- BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering (with specialization in communication Engg) with a minimum of 65% marks and Gate score
- Must have exposure to wireless communication or digital communication.
- Good Matlab programing skills
- Exposure to Software Defined Radio is added advantage
Age: 28 years (Relaxed for exceptional candidates)
6 Months with possible extension of another 10 Months subject to satisfactory performance and funding availability.
Eligible candidates may send a detailed CV (maximum 2 pages) specifying the qualifications and experience on or before 7th August, 2021 to Dr. Parthajit Mohapatra, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Tirupati at parthajit[at]iittp.ac.in.
Rs. 31,000 + HRA (per month).
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Communication Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Tirupati.
You may also be interested in:
- Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) 2021 for DBT-Junior Research Fellowship: Apply by July 31
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Biotechnology (GAT-B) 2021 by DBT, Govt. of India [Exam on Aug 14]: Apply by July 31