Applications are invited for JRF (Civil Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Warangal for the year 2021. The last date of application is 30 June.
Evaluation of Transit Oriented Development (TOD) and Its Association with Travel Behavior and Gentrification Using Big Data Analytics.
- B.E./ B.Tech/ or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering(First class)
- ME/ M.Tech in Transportation Engineering with valid GATE
- Age limit: NA
Desirable: A prior knowledge of below mentioned skills is desirable
- Transportation planning
- Transit Oriented Development
- Proficient in Travel behaviour modelling and Good analytical ability and competent in writing skills
In this project candidate need to perform
- Travel behaviour data collection
- Development of the analytic models
- Travel behaviour and association with TOD
The perform of application is attached with this advertisement. Complete and send to an email brkadali[at]nitw.ac.in; saladi.subbarao[at]mahindrauniversity.edu.in.
30th June 2021.
Rs. 31,000/- pm for the first 2 years and 35,000/- pm for the third Year.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Civil Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in:
- Junior Research Fellow (Electrical & Electronics) Under DRDO Funded Project at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad: Apply by June 25
- Junior Research Fellow at IIT Goa: Apply by June 29