Applications are invited for JRF (Civil Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 25 June 2021.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of JRF -1 @31000 pm for the DST sponsored project in the Department of Civil Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project Development of Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) and its impact on climate change for Cachar district, Assam, India
- Sponsored Agency Government of India , Ministry of Science and Technology , Department of Science and Technology.
- Duration 05 Months
- Principal Investigator (P.I) Dr. Dillip Kumar Ghose
- Age Limit 35 years
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate in Science/Engineering OR B.Tech in any branch having sound knowledge in Remote Sensing and GIS for Development of Spatial Data Infrastructure along with a GATE / NET (including lectureship) qualification.
- Desirable Qualification/ Experience: Spatial Data Development using Remote Sensing and GIS. Throughout First Class in an academic career is preferred.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all documents. Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email. Email ID of PI: dillipghose_2002[at]yahoo.co.in.
Rs. 31,000/- pm.
- Last date of receiving/submission of filled up application form: 25-06-2021
- Date of interview, time, and venue: 29-06-2021, 10 A.M via online mode.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Civil Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in: