Applications are invited for JRF (Chemistry) Under DST-SERB Funded Project at NIT Warangal for the year 2022. The last date of application is 4 April.
Development of Metal-Organic-Framework-Derived Hybrid Composite Materials as Bifunctional Electrodes for Production of H₂ by Water Electrolysis.
- Sponsoring agency: DST-SERB-SRG
- Position title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Duration (in years): 2 years
- Number of position(s): One
- The candidate must have a valid GATE/NET/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF
- B.Sc. with Chemistry as one paper (1st class), MSc in Chemistry (1st class)
- Strong interest to work in the field of Materials Chemistry, Electrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion Systems
- With preliminary knowledge and experience in Synthesis of Nanomaterials
The selected candidate will synthesize nanomaterials and test their electrocatalytic activities for hydrogen and oxygen evolution.
Send the filled application form to email grkhanna[at]nitw.ac.in along with a Bio data/CV and scanned copy of certificates.
Rs. 31,000/- + Rs. 4,960/- (16 % HRA as per norms) per month for 2 years. The selected candidate opting campus accommodation, subject to availability are not eligible for HRA.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Chemistry) Under DST-SERB Funded Project at NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: