Applications are invited for JRF (Chemical or Materials Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 10 August.
Applications are invited for the position of “Junior Research Fellow” at IIT Gandhinagar for working in a project “Low Cost Point-of-Use (POU) Water Purifier”.
- M.Tech or B.Tech with valid GATE score from IIT/NIT or other reputed University in Chemical or Materials Engineering with good academic background (First Class) throughout the career
- Candidate with hands-on experience in drinking water treatment/ disinfection/ purification including materials preparation and filter design will be preferred
- Candidate with prior experience in surface engineering techniques for drinking water treatment will be preferred
- Candidate with thorough knowledge about point-of-use water purifiers will be preferred
The appointment will be six months only which can be extended another six months based on the performance.
Interested candidates should email to email@example.com with proper (1) cover letter mentioning required qualification and experience in the field of water purification, (2) complete CV with Date of Birth, (3) copy of the M.Tech certificate and GATE score (if any). The subject line of the email should be “JRF (Drinking Water Project)” and it should reach on or before August 10, 2021.
Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 31,000/-.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Chemical or Materials Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar.
You may also be interested in:
- Project linked Persons (Computer Science/ ECE) at ISI Kolkata [2 Positions]: Apply by Aug 15
- Project Fellow at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli: Apply by Aug 4