Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in SERB funded research project.
Valorization of waste cooking oil (WCO): Process development and intensification using hydrodynamic and acoustic cavitation techniques.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- M.E./M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering and other allied branches of Chemical Engineering.
- Candidate having good knowledge and hands-on experience in high pressure/ temperature reactor and various analytical tools such as HPLC, GC, LC-MS, XRD, SEM, etc. are given preference.
Rs. 31000/- per month for the first two years and Rs. 35000/- per month for the third year.
The project duration is of three years. However, the post is purely temporary on a contract basis with an initial appointment for a period of one year (likely to be extended yearly for a period of two more years of project duration whichever is earlier on periodic performance appraisal).
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must apply to the application form attached to this advertisement. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s CV and a brief stating his/her suitability for this position must be mailed or emailed to the PI (email@example.com) so as to reach him by 15th October 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidate selected for the position of JRF will have the option to register for the Ph.D. program at MNIT Jaipur.
- However, for admission to the Ph.D. program at MNIT Jaipur, the candidate must meet eligibility requirements and also qualify the written examination and/or interview.
- To download the application form, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org