Applications are invited for JRF (Chemical Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Ropar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 August.
Applications are invited for a junior research fellow (JRF) position in the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Ropar under the SERB sponsored project titled “Study and design of a cost-effective prosthetic mechanical heart valve”. The fellow will aim to design a cost-effective, biocompatible, superhydrophobic and blood repelling polymeric composite material which will be utilized for making an artificial mechanical heart valve.
Essential qualifications: M.Tech/M.E in Chemical/Mechanical/Material / Biomedical/Polymer Engineering with a valid GATE or CSIR UGC NET qualified score.
Desired qualifications: Work experience in the area of polymer processing, polymer rheology and its characterization, handling of 3D printer, etc. will get an advantage.
It will be given initially for 6 months which can be extended in future based on the evaluation of the performance and the availability of the fund.
- A one-page cover letter describing the background and how it will help to pursue this project.
- Resume with complete qualification and experience details.
- Soft copy of all degree certificates.
- Proof of GATE/NET qualification.
A consolidated salary of Rs.31000/month will be provided as per the DST norms.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Chemical Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Ropar.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Site Engineer (Civil) at NPCC Limited, Bhubaneswar [4 Vacancies]: Walk in Interview on Aug 9
- GATE 2022 [Exam on Feb 5, 6, 12 & 13]: Registrations Start from Aug 30