Applications are invited for JRF (Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology) Post Under SERB sponsored project at NIT Warangal for the year 2021. The last date of application is 10 June 2021
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored Project entitled “Low-cost Biodegradable Polymer for Application in Food Packaging”.
About NIT Warangal
National Institute of Technology, Warangal (Deemed University), formerly known as Regional Engineering College, was established in 1959. The Institute is well known for its dedicated faculty, staff and the state-of-the art infrastructure conducive to a healthy academic environment. The Institute is constantly striving to achieve higher levels of technical excellence.
Evolving a socially relevant and yet internationally acceptable curriculum, implementing innovative and effective teaching methodologies and focusing on the wholesome development of the students are our concerns. Thanks to UNESCO and UK assistance in the past, many developmental activities were undertaken.The World Bank Assistance under Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP during 2004-09) had been a timely help in the overall development of the Institute.
- Qualification: First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B. Tech/B.E in Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology and allied disciplines. and First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Tech in relevant or allied disciplines.
- Essential: GATE score.
Nature of Work
- Synthesis and characterization of Biodegradable polymers
- Using Segmented Single Screw Extruder for the synthesis of Biodegradable polymers
- Writing and publishing research articles.
Duration of the project
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application (scanned copy) as per the format given below along with the supporting copies of certificates to kola[at]nitw.ac.in by 10-06-2021. Please mention the subject line of your email as “Application for the JRF position”. The online interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through e-mail or phone.
Candidates who are already employed should produce ‘No objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the employer and students should provide provisional degree certificate or its equivalent at the time of interview. The selected candidate is expected to produce a Relieving Certificate from their employer or provisional degree certificate in case of students and join the duties within a week after intimation of their selection, else it would be offered to a candidate in waiting list. For any clarifications, candidates can contact the Principle Investigator.
Rs. 31,000/- Per Month.
Prof. Anand Kishore Kola
For official notification, click on the below link.
You may also be interested in:
- SRF (Life Science) Under ICMR Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi: Apply by June 15
- Research Associate (Engg/ Management/ Social) at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by June 15
- Project Linked Person at ISI Kolkata: Apply by May 31