NIT Jalandhar invites applications for JRF (Chemical Engg) under DST-SERB funded project for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 30 March 2021.
- Project Title: Drying of Polymer – Polymer – Solvent Coatings: Experimental and Simulation Study
- Position: Junior Research Fellow (01)
- Duration: Two years (renewable every year and co-terminus with project)
- Minimum Qualifications: M.E/ M. Tech./Ph.D., in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA, must have qualified GATE/NET OR M.Sc/Ph.D.(Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA, must have qualified GATE/NET.
- Desired Qualifications: Candidates having prior research experience in polymeric Coatings shall be preferred.
- Age limit for JRF: 30 Years (as on March 30, 2021)
Interested candidates can send their application through email/post in the format given on next page to the PI on or before March 30, 2021. Or Fill the application form here.
- No application will be considered after the due date and without proper format.
- Shortlisted candidate will be informed about the interview date through the email only.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for the interview in case of personal interview.
- Interview will be held during the first week of April, 2021.
Rs 25000 (consolidated)
Dr. Raj Kumar Arya (Principal Investigator)
Department of Chemical Engineering
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar – 144011
Email: rajaryache[at]gmail.com, aryark[at]nitj.ac.in