JOB POST: JRF (Biotech/ Microbiology) at ICMR- National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad: Apply by Oct 31
Intelligent, motivated and eligible candidates are invited to apply for the position of JRF (leading to Ph.D.) at the National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad.
Effect of Paternal calorie restriction of diet-induced obese on the metabolism of their offspring.
- 1st class M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Genetics/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ from recognised university qualified in ICMR/ UGC/ DST/ CSIR/ DBT- NET JRF exams with fellowship.
- Candidates without fellowship need not apply.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their Cvs to Dr. K. Rajender Rao, Scientist E by email to email@example.com.
- The last date for receiving the applications is October 31, 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Discussion/ Interview with Principal Investigator/ Academic Council of NIN.
- The candidate should bring all the original certificates of educational qualifications, ICMR/ CSIR/ DBT/- NET JRF Fellowship qualified letter and caste along with the set of photocopies of the same and a latest passport size photo and complete bio-data while attending the personal discussion/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
- ICMR/ CSIR/ DBT/- NET JRF fellowship rules are applicable for the JRF position.
- The selected candidate will have no right to claim for any regular employment at the institute.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.