Applications are invited on the prescribed form available in the office of undersigned on payment of Rs. 200/- in shape of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favor of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm along with attested copies of certificates for one post of Jr. Research Fellow.
Marker-Assisted introgression of different traits to develop new generation rice varieties CSS-21 (PC-6132) in Rice section for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
- B.Sc. (Agri.)/B.Sc. (Biotechnology) with minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 basis or 60 % marks.
- M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Plant Breeding & Genetics/ Agriculture Biotechnology with at least an OCPA 6.50/10.00 basis or 65% marks.
- The candidate, who does not possess a Master’s degree in the relevant subject but possesses a Ph.D. Degree in the discipline required at the Master’s level, shall be eligible for the post.
- Experience in Rice crop.
Jr. Research Fellow @ Rs. 25000/- p. m fixed + HRA for 1st and 2nd year and @ Rs. 28000/ p.m. fixed + HRA for 3rd year.
- The last date for the receipt of applications (duly completed in all respects) in this office is 18-9-2019. Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained.
- The candidates should appear for an interview on 24-09-2019 at 12.00 P.M. in the office of the undersigned (Room No. 114, P.G. Building, PAU, Ludhiana).
- No separate information for the interview will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Phone Number: 91-161- 2401960-79
Email ID: email@example.com