Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences And Technology (SCTIMST), Kerala has invited applications from interested candidates for the temporary position of JRF
About the Institute
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), formerly Sree Chitra Tirunal Medical Center, is an autonomous medical school and an Institute of National Importance in India established in 1976 at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
The institute is named after Chithira Tirunal Balarama Varma, the last Maharajah of Travancore, who gifted the building. It is under the Administrative Control of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. SCTIMST is one of the most prominent research institutes and centers in India.
For ICMR funded Project entitled “Identification and characterization of Ubiquitin and SUMO modified exosomal proteins from Parkinson’s disease patient’s blood (#5423)”
Number of Post
Duration of the Post
One Year (Extendable) or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The Candidate should be independently able to collect blood samples from OPD, wards, etc, and data entry.
- After sample collection, he/she has to perform isolation of exosome characterization, by western blot, enzyme assays, ELISA, sample preparation for proteomics analysis, etc, and data analysis, any other experiments as instructed by the project principal investigator.
- Educational Qualification:
- First-class in Master’s degree-Biochemistry, Molecular biology, Biotechnology, or any branch of life sciences.
- Qualified in NET.
- Two-year research experience in biochemical assays, western blot, ELISA, proteomics, enzyme assays, microscopy, etc.
- Age: Max 35 Years (as of 30/06/2021)
31,000/- pm + 16% HRA
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may submit the scanned copy of the application in the prescribed format with self-attested copies of certificates to prove their age, qualifications, experience, etc. and biodata, by email at: projectcell[at]sctimst.ac.in
- The applications will be screened and the eligible candidates will be informed of the details of the Online Interview through email/phone.
- Candidates should provide a proper contact email ID and mobile number.
Note: In case NET qualified candidates are not available for selection, non-net candidates will be considered at a lower remuneration.
June 8, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of JRF at Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences And Technology (SCTIMST), Kerala
More such opportunities you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Junior Nurse at Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences And Technology(SCTIMST), Kerala: Apply by June 8
- JOB POST: Medical Officers at AIIMS Rishikesh: Apply by June 18