Applications are invited for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under SERB Project “Interference rejection using a built-in filter based Band-pass Sigma-Delta Modulators.
M. Tech./M.E./ equivalent in Microelectronics & VLSI / or E & C with strong exposure to Analog and Mixed-Signal Design, CAD Tools with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university/ university as a full-time program.
Initially for the period of one year which may be extended.
Rs. 35,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- The filled-in application form should reach Registrar, National Institute of Technology Goa, Farmagudi, Ponda, 403401, Goa- India or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for JRF under SERB Project “Interference rejection using a built-in filter based Band-pass Sigma-Delta Modulators”, Department of ECE.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Bio-data format is being provided with this notification.
- The candidates are required to bring duly filled in bio-data format along with photocopies of required documents.
- The last date to apply is April 30, 2020.
Phone Number: 0832-2404220
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: RA & Project Assistant at Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute, Gujarat: Apply by Apr 25.