Applications are invited for the post of JRF at National Institute of Pathology, (ICMR) in New Delhi.
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world.
The ICMR is funded by the Government of India through the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health, and Family Welfare. In 2007 the organization established the Clinical Trials Registry – India, which is India’s national registry for clinical trials.
About the Opportunity
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) from life sciences background for the ICMR funded ad-hoc project entitled “Identification of Extracellular Vesicles-based Circulatory miRNAs for Early Detection of Gallbladder Carcinoma” under Principal Investigator, Dr. Poonam Gautam, Scientist D. National Institute of Pathology, New Delhi.
Number of Post
Rs 31,000/- +24% HRA
Duration of Post
The appointment will be made on consolidated pay initially for a period of 12 months, likely to be extended on the basis of the performance for next year till the end of the study period of the project.
- Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Life Sciences with 60% marks or above and NET/ GATE
- Age limit: Upper age limit is 28 years, relaxable for SC/ST/OBC persons as per Govt of India rules.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply along with an updated CV, a copy of the relevant certificates (X onwards), 10 class certificates as proof of age, and a caste certificate to avail age relaxation as applicable, through E-mail at gautam.poonam[at] gmail.com and info[at]instpath.gov.in. You can find the application form along with other details on the official link mentioned below.
- The application along with all the documents should be sent to the email id in a single PDF.
June 18, 2021 by 5:00 PM
- Those candidates who are working in Govt organizations/Public undertaking autonomous bodies should provide a No Objection Certificate from his/her employer.
- It may be noted that there is no provision for a Hostel facility at the National Institute of Pathology, New Delhi.
- Merely fulfilling the essential criteria does not qualify for the selection. The applications received will be screened and the shortlisted candidates will be intimidated through e-mail provided and the interview will be held through video conferencing e.g. zoom meeting. The information regarding the interview will be shared with the shortlisted candidates on the e-mail id provided by the candidate.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of JRF at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi
More such opportunities you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Content Curator at Accenture, Delhi: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Project Co-ordinator & Project Manager at National Disaster Management Authority(NDMA), New Delhi: Apply by June 15