Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test/interview for project appointments under the following project. The appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Junior Research Fellow (3)
Design and Development of Air Quality Monitoring System (Sub-Project # 06 under RP03521G) (MI01786G).
- 1st class B.Tech. in ECE with NET/GATE qualification. 1st class M.Tech. in ECE is desirable.
- The requirement of NET/GATE examination for the selection to the post of JRF/SRF may be relaxed for the candidates who have graduated from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) with a CGPA of more than 8.000 (80% aggregate marks.
Rs.31,000/-p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
- Candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview.
- Candidates are required to bring the filled in application form through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
- No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections.
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/ superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- The walk-in-interview will be held in Room No. 211, Block-III, Centre for Applied Research in Electronics (CARE), IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 on February 4, 2020, from 9 am onwards.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.