Applications are invited for a contractual position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) co-terminus with the project in IUAC funded project No. IUAC/XIII.3A/UFR-70306, entitled “Investigation of irradiation induced modifications in thin films of RFe1-xMnxO3 system (R= rare earth)” as per terms and conditions of the funding agency and Central University of Kashmir.
Central University of Kashmir, formerly Central University of Jammu and Kashmir, is a central university located in Ganderbal district of Jammu and Kashmir, India
As per project norms/guidelines
Master’s degree in Physics
Experience in materials science research. Candidates with research experience in oxide materials shall be given preference.
How to Apply?
- Application shall include a detailed CV along with qualification/experience certificate(s). Further the publications if any shall be submitted along with impact factor details at the time of publication.
- All these documents should be sent as a single pdf file to Dr. Khalid Sultan on email@example.com.
September 9, 2021
- No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidates appearing in the interview.
- Last date for submission of applications complete in all respects is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Date, time, venue and mode of interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates either by email or text message on WhatsApp.
For any further queries, you can contact Principal Investigator, Dr. Khalid Sultan, Department of Physics at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +91 7006185276.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: