The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra Pradesh invites research papers from prospective authors for publication in the first volume of the Journal of Intelligent Computing & Modeling for Data Analytics.
This journal will be published by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh. We are in the process of liaising with reputed publishers to bring this journal under their aegis.
The National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is a public technical university and one of the National Institutes of Technology started by the Government of India and is situated at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh State.
- To enable the sharing of novel ideas in intelligent computing and applications with a specific focus on language, vision, and control related applications.
- To disseminate the state-of-the-art research methods adopted in Data Analytics.
- To promote interdisciplinary research across statistics, machine learning, data analytics with intelligent computing as the unifying theme, and enabler.
- To empower research scholars to obtain feedback from expert researchers working in this domain.
- Data analytics
- Machine learning
- Natural language processing
- Computer vision
- Modeling and Distributed/ Parallel computing
- Applications in Language
- Vision and Control
Call for Papers
- Your submission will be subject to a stringent peer-review process by a panel of reviewers and domain experts before a decision is rendered.
- The manuscript has to be prepared in MS Word or Latex.
- While preparing the paper in MS Word, make sure that all the equations are typeset using the equation editor and are not in the image format.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- The last date to submit your papers is July 31, 2020.
- Manuscripts must be typeset in English.
For full notification, click the link below.