The National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) Chandigarh invites applications for a Joint Ph.D. program between NITTTR Chandigarh & M/s Typhoon HIL, Switzerland.
NITTTR has entered MoU with M/s Typhoon HIL, Switzerland, regarding grant of fellowship for Ph.D. scholars, who engage in solving industry assigned or linked problems pertaining to Electrical Engineering.
Typhoon HIL Inc. is the market and technology leader in the rapidly-growing field of ultra-high-fidelity controller-Hardware-in-the-Loop (C-HIL) simulation for power electronics, microgrids, and distribution networks. We provide industry-proven, vertically integrated test solutions along with highest-quality customer support. The company was founded in 2008 and since then has been creating products distinguished by the ultimate ease of use, unrivaled performance, leading-edge technology, and affordability.
- ME/M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with CGPA 7.0 or above with valid GATE Score (or equivalent National Test like UGC CSIR NET including JRF, SLET)
- The admission to Ph.D. program is as per Punjab University Ph.D. guidelines/ PTU guidelines.
- Students having 8.0 or above CGPA in ME/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering but not having any value of GATE Score can also apply.
Rs. 14,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- The candidates who fulfill the conditions of eligibility criteria can apply in the prescribed format along with an attested set of supporting documents at E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to apply is July 30, 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview wherein the candidates are required to discuss their research interest/ area through a presentation before a duly constituted interview committee.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the notification below.
You might also be interested in Joint Ph.D. Degree by IIT Palakkad & University of South Brittany, France: Apply by July 25.