The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) Calicut and National Institute of Technology, Calicut are organizing a Joint Internship Program on VLSI Design Covering Analog & Digital Design Flow.
It is an online, instructor-led course that provides a thorough knowledge about the VLSI Design covering Analog and Digital Design Flows. Two Weeks online training and one week extended lab support for the candidates. Well Experienced Faculties from NIT Calicut and NIELIT Calicut will be handling the sessions for all the 10 Days.
- To learn, practice- Analog and Digital industry-standard VLSI Design methodologies.
- To get exposure in industry-standard VLSI Design Tools and Flow.
- MOSFET operation and models for circuit analysis
- Biasing and current mirror
- CMOS inverters, static and dynamic CMOS circuits
- Single-stage amplifiers and two-stage op-amp
- Frequency compensation
- Digital Logic Design using Verilog HDL I, II
- Digital Logic Synthesis using EDA Tools-I, II
- RTL to GDSII Flow.
The proposed length of the training is 10 Days. 20 hours of lecture and 30 hours of practicals. There will be 1 week extended Lab support for Practical sessions.
Students of Engineering (UG & PG) & MSc (Electronics), Ph.D. scholars, faculty members, and professionals from Industry are invited to apply.
- For Students: Rs. 1,500/-
- For Faculty: Rs. 3,000/-
- For Industry/ Corporate: Rs. 5,000/-
Online fund transfer can be made via your Internet Banking/ Google Pay to the following account and Proof of Deposit (counterfoil/ acknowledgment in original) has to be uploaded during the registration.
The Account Details are as follows: Name of the Institute: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut; Account Holder: Director NIELIT Calicut; Account No: 10401158037; Bank Name: SBI, NIT Chathamangalam; Bank Code: 2207; IFSC No: SBIN0002207; MICR Code: 673002012.
To register online, click here. The last date to register is August 14, 2020.
Phone Number: 944776975
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2021-22 [Full Tuition Fee + Summer Internship at Adobe]: Apply by Sep 20.