The JIC conference to be held from January 05-07, 2018 in Ahmedabad, INDIA can be attended by Internal Medicine Specialists, Interventional Cardiologists, Onco surgeons, Cardiac and vascular medicine specialists, Critical Care Specialists, Pulmonologists, Pediatricians/Neonatologists, Post Graduate Students, Cardiovascular Research Personnel and other healthcare professionals.
JIC has been specifically designed for physicians who specialize in interventional cardiology, vascular surgery, and all cardiac care professionals interested in atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. We hope you plan to join us in 2018 with your colleagues and friends to share in this dynamic educational opportunity.
Why Attend JIC ?
- Joint International Conference (JIC) is one of the biggest events and most important meeting which focuses on latest studies and research.
- During the Conference, the attendees will be exposed to presentations and debates with expert global faculty, live and pre-recorded cases, exhibit booths, poster sessions, case presentations and hands-on workshops.
- JIC provides a three-day registration option offering evidence-based medicine, live case transmissions, and state-of-the-art didactic presentations that make JIC the one meeting you cannot miss.
- Internal Medicine Specialists
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Clinical Cardiologists
- Vascular medicine specialists
- Cardiac and vascular surgeons
- Critical Care Specialists
- Pediatric cardiologist
- Onco surgeons
- Medical oncologist
- Radiation oncologist
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- ENT Surgeons
- General Surgeons
- Post Graduate Students
- Research Personnel
- Other healthcare professionals
Registration : Log on to www.jicindia.org to obtain registration details.
To download the brochure, click here.
Care Institute Of Medical Sciences [CIMS Hospital]
For further information, click here to visit the official website.