The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad, and SUT are offering a joint doctoral program for bright and motivated students to work on frontier areas of science and technology. The students admitted to the JDP will have an opportunity to spend up to one year at SUT supported by a scholarship from SUT.
IIT Hyderabad is one among the 2nd generation of IITs started by the Govt. of India. Today IITH offers 11 BTech programs, 1 BDes Program, 3 MSc programs, 18 MTech programs, 1 MDes program, 1 MA Program, and 15 Ph.D. programs in all branches of engineering, science, liberal arts, and design.
- BE/ B.Tech in the relevant branches of science/ engineering with a CGPA of 8.5 (on a 10-point scale) or equivalent for the general category (relaxation will be given for other categories as per the GoI norms). The applicants should have a valid GATE score.
- The GATE score may be waived for students from IITs and NITs.
- MDes/ MSc/ M.Tech in the relevant branch of design/ science/ engineering with a CGPA of 8.5 (in 10 point scale) or equivalent for the general category (relaxation will be given for other categories as per the GoI norms).
The students admitted to the JDP will receive a fellowship as per the Ministry of Education norms while at IIT Hyderabad. In addition, students may receive a top-up scholarship amount while they are at IIT Hyderabad. While at SUT, they will receive a scholarship identical to the Swinburne University Postgraduate Research Awards (SUPRAs).
How to Apply?
- Download the application form here.
- Complete the application form in all respects.
- Forward the completed form along with all documents and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15.04.2021, 17:00 IST.
For full notification, click the link below.