Johnson & Johnson is pleased to offer Procurement Leadership Development Program MBA Internship programme. This Internship is a 10-12 week program that encompasses functional & professional development, as well as completion of challenging project(s) that deals with strategic business initiatives.
International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme. Upon completion of a successful PLDP internship experience, interns will be considered for full-time positions in our Procurement Leadership Development Program.
Interns will have a formal mentor and may participate in organized activities, including sector immersion events, leadership training, and local community service projects to understand the company culture and career opportunities.
Examples of the types of roles and responsibilities the PLDP Intern might include (but are not limited to):
- Research and analytics for category strategy development.
- Project Team Lead or Team Member for a major value initiative (ex: sourcing event)
- Development of best practices, processes, and tools.
- Operating Company-specific projects for developing and implementing strategies to drive significant value.
- Must be a matriculated student completing his/her MBA or graduate degree between December 2018 and August 2019.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Minimum of 3 years’ full-time, business or military experience is required.
- Relevant course work in Supply Chain Management, Operations, or Logistics is highly preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills (both oral and written) – within all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities are essential.
- Strong project management, analytics, and problem-solving skills are strongly preferred.
- Requires the ability to think strategically and creatively, to thrive in ambiguity, and to deliver results.
Duration: 10- 12 weeks
How to apply?
The mode of application is online. Click here to apply.
Primary Location: China
Other locations include Japan, Australia, South Korea, and India.
Click here to contact them.