Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Applications are invited from Fresh Graduates for the post of Software Development Engineer-I at Amazon, Bengaluru.
About the Team
- Physical store technology teams support solutions for Amazon’s brick and mortar store. For example, one such store is the Amazon Books store, which offers a curated selection of books and an array of Amazon devices.
- It is a magical experience that combines the best parts of a neighborhood bookstore with Amazon.com’s low prices and the expertise of passionate, knowledgeable staff who tailor their approach to the unique needs of each customer. While we use existing Amazon systems when possible, you’ll be working on challenging problems that need innovative solutions specifically for all Amazon’s brick and mortar store formats.
- The ideal candidate is excited by technology, passionate about learning and should view every customer interaction as an opportunity to create an exceptional customer experience. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, excited to work in a “green field”, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that is more startup than big company.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or 1+ years professional experience in software development
- Fluency in Java, C# or other object-oriented languages.
- Passion and established experience for full stack software development
- Proficiency in software system design
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and complexity analysis.
- Ability to produce bullet-proof code that is fault-tolerant, efficient and maintainable.
- Working knowledge of UNIX systems
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.