ICAR-NIASM, a unique institute of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), was established in 2009 at Malegaon Khurd, Baramati. The institute aims at exploring the avenues for the management of abiotic stresses affecting the very sustainability of national food production systems.
Walk-In-Test/ Interview will be held at ICAR-NIASM, Baramati on 24.12.2019 at ICAR-NIASM, Malegaon (Kd), Baramati at 10:30 A.M. for the hiring of about 04 technical manpower (Young Professional-I) on short-term and purely on a contract basis.
Essential Educational Qualification
Graduates in Agricultural Science or diploma holder in engineering/ technology.
- Vacancy 1 (YP-I):
- To provide technical assistance in carrying out the project work.
- To assist in molecular biology/biotechnology wet laboratory work.
- To assist in data documentaion.
- To assist in data recording of the experimental animals.
- To assist in the management of the experimental animals.
- Vacancy -2 (YP-I): Scheduling of drip irrigation, collecting growth and physiological parameters in horticulture crops as well as to work in the lab for biochemical/post-harvest quality analysis of fruit crops in institute projects as well as external projects.
- Vacancy-3 (YP-I):
- All laboratory work.
- Enzagme analysis.
- Feeding of Fishes.
- Formulation of the diet.
- Date record.
- Date feeding to excel sheet &etc.
As on the date of test/ interview, minimum age of 21 year and maximum age of 45 years with relaxation as per rule.
Young Professional- I will be initially hired for a period of 6 months, extendable up to a maximum of another six months based on needs of the organization and performance of the candidate
Rs. 15,000/-(Rupees Fifteen Thousand) only
How to Attend?
- Eligible and willing candidates may bring with them a duly filled in application form in his/her own handwriting as per the given format. A set of self- attested copy having a certificate of date of birth, Mark-sheet/ Certificate/ Degree in support of educational qualification may also be attached.
- Original certificates must be produced at the time of test/ interview for verification.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending test/ interview.
Phone: 02112-254058, 254057