Applications are invited for the position of two Young Professional-I at ICAR-National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (ICAR-NBSS&LUP), Amravati Road Nagpur-33. The recruitment will be made as per details given below purely on a temporary basis for a period up to 31st March 2021 for FDCM project work”.
No. of Posts
Nature of Work
Field soil survey, Laboratory analytical work, GIS based mapping and Geo-database management
Upto 31st March, 2021
Consolidated salary Rs. 15,000/- per month
Graduate degree In Science with chemistry as one of the subject/B.Sc. (Ag.)
The minimum age will be 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
How to Attend?
- Walk-in-interview to be held at National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning, Amravati Road in between University campus and Wadi Naka, Nagpur-440033 on 12.03.2020 at 11.00 a.m.
- The candidate must come along with his/her application on plain paper with passport size photograph affixed on the application, attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates, and candidates are necessarily required to produce original certificates at the time of interview.
- The applicants should also bring his/her CY mentioning Name, Father’s/Husband’s name, Date of Birth, whether SC/ST/OBC, academic qualifications, research experience, publications (if any) and address for correspondence, contact number etc.
- Selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at NBSS&LUP/ICAR as the post is co-terminus with the project. 0 TAIDA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of The Director, ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Amravati Road, Nagpur-440033 will be final and binding in all respects.
Phone: (0712) 2500545, 2500664, 2500226