Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Young Professionals at Government of NCT of Delhi.
Information Technology Department of was set up in year 2000 to implement the Information Technology (IT) Policy of Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi. Department of Information Technology is working to put technology to its highest and best use throughout Delhi Government Department/Autonomous Bodies to improve the administration of State programmes and services.
No. of Posts
Candidates from Open Market with relevant experience and educational qualification can apply for these posts. For Govt. employees, such appointments made on contractual basis can’t be considered on deputation.
The candidate should hold a post graduate degree in Statistics/Operational Research/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics or Post Graduate degree in Economics/Mathematics/Commerce (with Statistics as one of the subject/papers in Post Graduation/Graduation level) as per the Recruitment Rules of Statistical Assistants of Planning & Statistical Cadre.
The candidate should possess strong analytical, communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and preferably in use of statistical packages (Stata/SPSS).
Not exceeding 32 yrs
Rs.50,000 per month
Period of Contract
One Year (Extendable)
How to Apply?
- The candidates are required to fill up the application form link available here.
- Candidates can apply for more than one position for which they have to apply separately for each position, subject to their eligibility.
- List of Documents to be uploaded with online form:
- Self-certified copies of document claiming educational/ professional qualification, caste certificate, experience and research claimed
- Self-Certified copy of 10th class certificate showing date of birth
- Passport size photo.
Terms and Conditions
- The interview date, time and venue shall be communicated to the eligible candidates in advance.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview by Planning Department.
- Planning Department may conduct exam, if required, for selection of candidates before the interviews.
- The applications received for a post will be scrutinized and the candidates based on merit will be called for interview. Planning Department has right to set the scrutiny and selection criteria keeping in view number of applications received. The decision of Planning Department to set the criteria will be final.
- Interview will be held at New Delhi by Selection Committee and date will be communicated in advance by Post/email. The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidate eligible for interview. Screening of applications will be carried to short-list of candidates for interview.
- Candidates called for interview will be required to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications at the time of interview. Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview. Result will be communicated through email & displayed on official website of this institution.
- Planning Department has the right to cancel the recruitment or terminate the contract at any time, without assigning any reason. The decision of the Planning Department will be final.
- The applications submitted without copies of requisite documents shall be summarily rejected, and no claim in this regard shall be entertained.
Govt. of NCT of Delhi
6th Level, B – Wing, Delhi Secretariat,
IP Estate, New Delhi 110002
July 20, 2021