JOB POST: Young Professional II at SKUAST Kashmir [4 Vacancies]: Apply by March 27
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir is an agricultural university located in Shalimar, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. With its main campus and Faculty of Horticulture in Shalimar, Srinagar, the University has multiple campuses, colleges, research and extension centers across the Kashmir Valley and Ladakh Union Territory.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for four (04) contractual positions of Young Professional II under the project titled “Expansion of Activities of Biotech-KISAN Hub in Two Aspirational Districts (Baramulla and Kupwara) of Jammu and Kashmir” funded by Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Biotechnology, GOI purely on contractual basis (coterminus with the project) in the office of Biotech KISAN Hub, Faculty of Horticulture, SKUAST Kashmir, Shalimar campus.
No. of Posts
- B.Sc. (Horticulture/ Agriculture)
- M. Sc. Horticulture /Agriculture/ Plant Biotechnology/Biochemistry
Below 35 years relaxed up to 40 years for SC / ST.
How to Apply?
- The desirous candidates should submit their application form in a prescribed format along with the attested copies of relevant documents/experience/publications etc., by or before 27-02-2020 in the Office of Principal Investigator of the project.
- Interview for filling up the position will be held on 2nd March 2020 at 11.00 am in the office Head Division of Fruit Science, Faculty of Horticulture.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates on this account.
Feb 27, 2020
For more details, click here.
About the Author