Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 03 Young Professional-II and 01 Office Assistant under National Animal Disease Control (NADCP) Programme and 01 Young Professional-II under the Niche Area of Excellence (NAE) programme in the Division of Biological Standardization of the Institute.
1. Young Professional-II
- No. of Posts: 04
- Essential: Postgraduates in Agricultural Science or Graduate degree Holders in engineering/technology/veterinary science.
- Desirable: experience in working in the research lab of biotechnology/microbiology and knowledge of handling Microsoft office.
- Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Age limit: The minimum age under Young Professional-II is 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
2. Office Assitant
- No. of Posts: 01
- Essential: B.Sc. with Zoology. Also, the certificate course on computer application
- Desirable: Efficiency in typing
- Emoluments: 15,000/- per month
- Age limit: The minimum age for office Assistant is 21 years and maximum 35 years with relaxation as per rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to submit his/her full bio-data duly affixed recent passport- size photograph along with photocopies of testimonials/experience etc to the Head, Division of Biological Standardization, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243 122 by post or by e.mail on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by September 07.09.2020.
- However, the original documents will be required at the time of joining the position.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The eligible candidates may be ready for a “virtual online Interview’’ on 10.09.2020 at 11:00 A.M for Young Professional-II and on 14.09.2020 for office assistant at 11:AM. The link for the interview to shortlisted candidates will be provided in advance
Sep 7, 2020
For further details, click the link below.