JOB POST: Young Professional- II at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi [7 Vacancies]: Walk in Interview on Feb 10
Walk-in-interview for seven posts of Young Professional-II under DBT funded Biotech KISAN Project ”Expansion of Activities of Biotech-KISAN Hub at ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi in Aspirational Districts of Rajasthan, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh(An Extension of existing project on Farmers prosperity through Biotech-KISAN Hub in Bundelkhand region)” will be held on 10/02/2020 at 10:30 AM in the Division of Agricultural Extension, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-110012.
No. of Posts
- Essential: M.Sc.(Agricultural Extension/Agricultural Economics/Agronomy/Horticulture/Soil Science/Microbiology/Plant Biotechnology/Entomology)
- Desirable: Experience of farmer participatory research, Knowledge and experience of data analysis through relevant software and reporting and basic computer knowledge.
The upper age limit is 35 years; relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/ ExServiceman/Women as per the Govt. of India instructions.
Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated)
Place of Posting
Place of posting will be at ICAR – IARI, Division of Agricultural Extension, New Delhi.
Duration and Nature of Post
- Initially, the period of engagement will be for 1 year and extendable until the termination of the project subject to satisfactory performance.
- Positions are purely temporary, time-bound, non-regular and on co-terminus basis with the project. Appointment can be terminated on one month’s notice.
How to Attend?
- The applicant must submit self-attested copies of certificates along with application form and a brief of research work done vis-à-vis publications in peer-reviewed journals during post-graduation& present employment and two passport size photographs.
- Applicant must bring with them all original documents at the time of interview for verification.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 60 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities.
- The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing before the interview date.
For more details, click here.
About the Author