JOB POST: Young Professional-I at ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi: Walk in Interview on Oct 15
Walk-in-Interview will be held at ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute on 21.10.2019 for recruitment of one post of Young Professional I (YP I) under ICAR Extramural project Pedagogic and pragmatic dimensions of the vocational education system: A diagnostic study on employability of fisheries students.
Bachelor Degree in Fishery Science/ Agriculture/ Aquaculture/Economics/ Statistics
- Vocational higher secondary as HSC level educational qualification
- Knowledge in socio-economic data collection among fisherfolk
Duration of the Project
Five Months (Purely on contract basis)
Minimum 21 and maximum 45 years with eligible relaxation as per rules.
Rs.15,000 p.m. (consolidated).
How to Apply?
- The eligible candidates are advised to send their bio-data at extramuralvocational[at]gmail.com on or before 15.10.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail and only those who receive communication may appear for the walk-in-interview on the specified date and time along with their bio-data in an application format (available here) and attested photocopy as well as originals of all the relevant documents.
- Time: 10.00 A.M
- Venue: ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, P.B No. 1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi, (Room No.412, 4th Floor)
For more details, click here.
About the Author