Applications are invited for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical) at PGVCL, Gujarat.
PGVCL is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices at different locations in Saurashtra and Kutch regions. PGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic candidates.
No. of Posts
Full time B.E. (Electrical) / B.Tech (Electrical) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7 th& 8th semesters without ATKT.
- For Unreserved Category : 35 years and
- For Reserved Category (ST/SC/EWS): 40 years on the date of advertisement. (18 / 08 / 2021)
- 1st Year Rs. 37,000/-
- 2nd Year Rs. 39,000/-
- 3rd Year Rs. 39,000/-
- 4th Year Rs. 39,000/-
- 5th Year Rs. 39,000/-
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible. Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-333 dated 03.12.2003.
Scope of Career Development / Prospective
The selected candidate shall be appointed initially for the period of five years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Engineer on regular establishment, in the pay scale of Rs. 45400-101200/- subject to satisfactory completion of five years as Vidyut Sahayak.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
- Rs.500.00 for UR & EWS candidates &
- Rs.250.00 for ST & SC candidates (including GST)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Start Date and Time of Registration: 18 / 08 / 2021, 10:30 AM
- Last Date & Time of Registration: 07 / 09 / 2021, 06:00 PM
- Phone: 0281-2380425
- Email: email@example.com
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical) at PGVCL, Gujarat.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: